23.11.17

Red cup season...


Hello and welcome, hope your week has been good to you.  It's release day over at Kellie Stamps and my first project that I would like to share with you is a layout all about getting a Starbucks Christmas cup from a dear friend who was on holiday recently.  I am obsessed with Starbucks (but we don't have one here in Western Australia... insert sad face) and I desperately wanted one of the holiday take away cups and when a friend did a post on Instagram of her cup I quickly asked if she could please get me one.  Silly I know but that's just how I roll.

This layout has been put together using mostly digital stamps from the "rate this" and "Grateful" sets.  My favourite part of the layout is probably the red pattern paper that I made using the "mood rating faces digital stamp".  It was easy to do and super quick to put together (my favourite type of crafting).  That's the best part about digital stamps, you can do so much with them.  I did do some old fashioned stamping with my title using two alphabet sets from Kellies stamps (I think these have since sold out).



If you haven't tried digital stamps, you should.  There are lots of great tutorials and classes on the internet to show you how to use photoshop elements, don't be scared.  Give it a go.  You can also download a free one months trial of photoshop elements.

This is a super quick post today as I am about to head off to hospital to have my Mastectomy.  I am sure all will go well but please say a quick prayer cause it can't hurt.  Thanks a bunch.

Love me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.