24.11.17

It's beginning to look like christmas...


For the past several years Paislee Press has released a collection of Christmas papers, elements, templates and wordart called December you are My Fav.  This years collection is by far my favourite because there is so much to choose from.  This year there is a scrapbook collection, a 6x8 collection, a 4x8 collection for all you travellers notebook lovers out there, journal cards and some great number tags that would be perfect for an advent calendar.

For this layout I decided to combine papers and templates from the 4x8 collection as well as papers from the scrapbook collection.  Remember just because something might be designed for something specific i.e. 4x8 collection for travellers notebooks, doesn't mean that's how you have to use it.  I used one of the 4x8 templates and papers to create this layout.  I love how they have become a design element on their own on my page.  




December you are my Fav #6 is definitely my favourite.  But then I say that every year when Liz brings out a new one.

Happy crafting!
Love me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.