16.10.17

Currently watching...


Every month on the Paislee Press Creative Team we get to create a project using any Paislee Press products that we want.  I love this because it means I get to use my favourite pieces like those ink splatters and that banner.  

This month I created a digital layout all about my binge watching obsession with Gilmore Girls.  Since getting sick in May I have had a lot of time where I have had to sit or lay down and rest.  This TV series has stopped me from going insane I can tell you.  I have finally finished the series and I am now up to "A year in the life".  I have put off starting this next part, mostly because once I finish this it's all done and there is no more Gilmore Girls... and then what will I do?

 I have used lots of different elements on this layout.  I have put the layout up on the Lily Pad gallery which you can find here, and I have listed all the digital elements that I have used.

If you have any suggestions on what I can watch next I would really appreciate it.

I am back to work tomorrow after having 5 weeks off due to some bad reactions from the last two chemo sessions so wish me luck.

Have a great week
Love  me :-)

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. Love that 'currently watching' font!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also you've probably seen it, but I recommend Parks And Rec if not. One of my favs next to Gilmore:)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment. Thanks for the recommendation, I will check it out.

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.